Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Mets are looking at Soriano

Discussion in the Nichi-Bei forum
Mets are looking at Soriano
Looks like the Mets are looking at Soriano for 2nd base. Guess Kaz is gonna be left out and will be playing a pitch hitter role. Ouch!!

Comments
Re: Mets are looking at Soriano
[ Author: badteacher | Posted: Jul 27, 2005 2:13 AM | CD Fan ]

I think this could open up the possibility of Kaz going to San Francisco for Alfonzo (contingent on prospects and Kaz waiving his no trade clause).....My Giants are going nowhere so it wouldn't hurt to take the risk.......it doesn't matter right now if Edgar hits 200 or 300 he's not in the long term plans and the team is in the dumper.
Re: Mets are looking at Soriano
[ Author: Guest: John Brooks | Posted: Jul 27, 2005 2:17 AM ]

If Soriano goes to NY, I think it would be the best for Kaz to get traded to either SF, Seattle, or Kansas City.

I would like to see Kaz in a season where he healthy. Also a change of venue would help these days, it could work out well for the Giants, Mariners, or the KC Royals. A change of venue is what Kaz needs in my mind to help get his confindence back. I still believe there's talent there in Kaz.

About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.