Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Japanese Baseball fan wants to buy stuff

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
Japanese Baseball fan wants to buy stuff
Does anybody know where to get Japanese baseball stuff?
Comments
Re: Japanese Baseball fan wants to buy stuff
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Oct 27, 2001 8:04 PM | YBS Fan ]

Well, that's kind of vague, but this thread mentions that you can get caps and jersys at the YakyuShop.

The various teams pretty much all have shops of their own, but you must be able to read and type in Japanese.
Ticket Prices?
[ Author: Guest: hey | Posted: Apr 3, 2009 2:22 AM ]

[Old Thread Warning]

I don't know how much it costs for one ticket. Do you?
[ Author: onegoodlife | Posted: Jan 24, 2002 10:37 AM ]

Hello,
I own a small card shop outside of Seattle Washington. I import Japanese Basball Memerobila items.
Let me know what your interested in.
Best Regards,
Joseph
One Good Life
Sales@onegoodlife.com
[ Author: Guest: francesco | Posted: Jul 27, 2011 6:54 PM ]

Hello,

As you may know/find soon, the above mentioned shop run by a fine New Yorker has recently closed.

Another winding way to get stuff could be this: you go to the private-import-japan site and register; it is a place where a Fukui-based youngster (Yusuke Yoshida) will bid for you on Yahoo! Auctions Japan OR (and this is what you want) buy for you at any Japanese team site. Of course he'll take a profit, but you can write him directly forwarding links of your team's shop desired items and he'll do evertything for you and ship over. A nice and reliable guy over-all.

Hope to've been helpful.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.