Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Pro Yakyu Live! May 20, 2005

Discussion in the NPB News forum
Pro Yakyu Live! May 20, 2005
We've got two choices for venue on Friday night:

1. 6:15pm Tohoku Rakuten Golden Eagles vs. Hiroshima Toyo Carp
2. 6:00pm Chunichi Dragons vs. Chiba Lotte Marines

Place your votes below. In the event of a tie, I'll go with the Eagles vs. Carp game as I haven't covered the Carp at all yet this season.

Hope to have you tune in. If you can and have Skype (free Internet telephony), you can "call in" during the game to "proyakyulive" (without the quotes).
Comments
Re: Pro Yakyu Live! Carp/Eagles
[ Author: badteacher | Posted: May 19, 2005 3:08 PM | CD Fan ]

I'm voting Carp/Eagles because Chunichi loses when you cover them. Stop jinxing us Michael!
[ Author: holygoat | Posted: May 20, 2005 1:20 PM | HT Fan ]

- I'm voting Carp/Eagles because Chunichi loses when you cover them. Stop jinxing us Michael!

Ha ha! In that case, I vote for Dragons/Marines.
[ Author: Chiroman | Posted: May 21, 2005 3:57 AM ]

I would have to vote for Bobby V. and the Chiba Lotte Marines vs. the Chunichi Dragons. I would like to hear how great the Marines are. They are currently first overall in Pro Yakyu!

Thanks.
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: May 21, 2005 7:54 AM | YBS Fan ]

I'm afraid you're about 9 hours too late. Sorry. It was the Eagles vs. Carp [76.5MB MP3]. Good start by the Eagles, but the Carp battled back.
[ Author: niibu_yaa | Posted: May 21, 2005 4:16 PM | FSH Fan ]

Ah. So we are going to a Thursday night for the games for us kids Stateside now?
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.