Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Rakuten Games Live for DoCoMo FOMA Users

Discussion in the NPB News forum
Rakuten Games Live for DoCoMo FOMA Users
NTT DoCoMo FOMA users can already see the Softbank Hawks home games games via their mobile phone, now they'll be able to view the Rakuten Eagles games played at Fullcast Stadium Miyazaki as well. The service will start with the June 21st game against the Softbank Hawks at Fullcast Stadium, and the membership fee will be 300 yen per month, plus the per second TV fee for the mobile phone, ranging from 30-70 yen per minute. Right now the frame rate for viewing the games is reported to be 6 frames per second, but Rakuten is hoping to be able to boost that number up to 12 fps in the near future.

I'm not a DoCoMo user, but the article I read stated that all you have to do is go to the Rakuten Eagles official mobile website and register via your FOMA capable mobile phone. Access can be made by going to i-menu -> menu list -> sports -> yakyu -> Rakuten Eagles Mobile.

* Menu most likely will be in Japanese.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.