Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

September 15, 2005 6:46 pm Concession

Discussion in the Open Talk forum
September 15, 2005 6:46 pm Concession
I'm officially conceeding. It's staring me straight in the face now. Hanshin is the Central League Champs for 2005. Good luck to you guys in the Japan Series. I hope you do well. I can't say I hope you win, because I have limits to being a good sport, but you deserve the crown this year.
Comments
Re: September 15, 2005 6:46 pm Concession
[ Author: himself | Posted: Sep 16, 2005 2:37 AM | FSH Fan ]

It does appear to me that the Central League won't have to worry about its complicated playoff system for at least another year.

Still not sure if they do indeed "deserve" the Series title, though. You would have to think that a team that wins the Pacific League playoffs (except, obviously, the third-placed team) is going to be the favorite to win it all. But that's just me being biased for the PL.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.