Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Kazuaki Miyazaki

Discussion in the Open Talk forum
Kazuaki Miyazaki
Hello everyone,

My name is Doug Collyer and I am the Director of Operations for the Bangor (ME) Lumberjacks Professional Baseball Team of the Northeast League. While this franchise played in Glens Falls, NY, we had a speedy infielder by the name of Kazuaki Miyazaki, who we sold to the Giants after the 1999 season. I know he has spent the past four seasons there, but I was wondering if anyone knew what has happened to him, as he is not listed on the 2004 roster of any team. Was he traded or released? We include him in the "Where are they now?" portion of our souvenir program, and I would be very appreciative if anyone could give me any information on where he is playing.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Sincerely,

Doug Collyer
Director of Operations
Bangor Lumberjacks
Comments
Re: Kazuaki Miyazaki
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Jan 3, 2004 11:18 AM | YBS Fan ]

- [...] as he is not listed on the 2004 roster of any team.

2004 rosters won't be completed until March. I've only managed to enter those who signed in November through about December 5. I have a pile of newspapers to go through, but 2003 data takes higher priority.

I've gotten several questions similar to this, i.e. has _______ been released? So I think I'll go through and print the releasees really soon.

So much to do, so little time.
Re: Kazuaki Miyazaki
[ Author: Guest: guest | Posted: Jan 5, 2004 11:34 PM ]

That name came up while I was playing Jikkyou Pawafuru Puroyakyu. So I guess he's still on the Giants, unless he got released.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.