Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Tickets Bought from Overseas

Discussion in the Open Talk forum
Tickets Bought from Overseas
Hello all,

I recently returned to England from living in Japan and am planning to come back for the Pacific League play-offs and Nihon Series. I was a 40 game a season spectator of Lions games and miss it very much.

My question is if there is any way of buying tickets for these games from England? I don't want to rely on unreliable friends living in Japan and would prefer not to pay through the roof for tickets from those expensive little ticket shops. Any help would be appreciated.

Also, are the dates for these games fixed?
Comments
Re: Tickets Bought from Overseas
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Apr 27, 2004 8:47 PM | YBS Fan ]

Well, have you read the Ticket FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)? Did any of the referenced on-line services have them available that far in advance?

I don't know of any way to get tickets from overseas beyond those outlined in the FAQ.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.