Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Koshien High School Championship, Spring 2005

Discussion in the Open Talk forum
Koshien High School Championship, Spring 2005
I know this will happen in late March in Osaka. How do you know what the dates will be? I have searched the web and can't find dates yet. My son and I are very excited about the prospect of going to this one afternoon. Thanks very much.
Comments
Re: Koshien High School Championship, Spring 2005
[ Author: Guest: Matt Hodge | Posted: Feb 1, 2005 2:30 PM ]

I don't know, but go Isama High School! (Ehime prefecture). Or Heian, or Higashiyama!

Basically, the Koshien Senpatsu is an easy affair to enter. It happens the last 2 weeks of March. It costs only a bit of money, but bring a jacket!
[ Author: mijow | Posted: Feb 1, 2005 11:14 PM | HT Fan ]

Only a bit of money? There's actually no entrance fee at all.
[ Author: Guest: Eileen | Posted: Feb 18, 2005 12:20 PM ]

Ok, I found out that the Koshien spring high school tournament starts March 23 this year. That's great, we can go to a game on the 23rd, 24th, or 25. But what is the timing of these games? I need help. Does anyone know what time the opening ceremony starts on March 23, and what times the games start on March 23, 24, or 25?
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.