Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Little League World Series

Discussion in the Open Talk forum
Little League World Series
Hello

I would like to let all the Japanese people know what a great team they had competing in the Little League World Series. They should be very proud of their coaches and the kids that participated. They showed great skill and ability on the field and had very good sportsmanship. This is what baseball is all about, kids having fun and working toward a team goal.

I am looking for the brand name of the baseball batting helmet that was used on the Japanese Little League ball team. It had a swish mark around the ear hole and accross the back of the helmet. My son wants one for his baseball fall season. Please help me if someone can. Again tell all your Little League players good job and we will see them there again next year.

Randy Rachel
Brandon Mississippi
USA
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.