Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Bought Giants Tickets, but

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
Bought Giants Tickets, but
Hi.

Thanks for the very useful replies to my previous post, I had a friend go to Shinjuku to buy the tickets in one of those ticket places. They had very expensive (7,000 yen+) and very cheap (1,500 yen, standing tickets). Since I needed 11 tickets I went for the cheap stuff.

I looked at the layout of the stadium and the standing tickets zone looks OK. Does anyone have experience with this kind of ticket at Tokyo Dome?

Places are probably on a firt-come first-served basis, so how long before the game should we arrive? Are foldable chairs allowed? Any suggestion as to where to watch the game from?

The game is against the Tigers on August 12th, will it be packed?

Thanks for your help.

Pat
Montreal
Comments
Re: Bought Giants Tickets, but
[ Author: mijow | Posted: Jul 30, 2005 7:15 AM | HT Fan ]

The game is against the Tigers on August 12th, will it be packed?

Yes. Very.
Re: Bought Giants Tickets, but
[ Author: Guest: JIM | Posted: Aug 7, 2005 6:13 AM ]

Tigers vs Giants? It will be packed to the ceiling!
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.