Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Trying to find Masaaki Kamanaka ??

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
Trying to find Masaaki Kamanaka ??
Was wondering if Masaaki Kamanaka is still playing ball in Japan? I played with him in Vero Beach and we had some great times together while he was in the USA. If someone could tell me what he is doing now I would be very thank-ful..... John Knapp
Comments
Re: Trying to find Masaaki Kamanaka ??
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Sep 12, 2002 1:20 PM | YBS Fan ]

Hmm, checking the 2002 rosters, I don't see his name. Going back... and back... and back... Here he is, on the 1996 Kintetsu Buffaloes. It's been a while, hasn't it?

I'll do some more research later to see if I can find him.
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Sep 14, 2002 4:27 PM | YBS Fan ]

I've checked my paper-based database, and Kamanaka doesn't come up as a coach or announcer this year, either.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
[ Author: Guest | Posted: Oct 8, 2002 1:03 PM ]

THANKS FOR TRYING
[ Author: Guest: john knapp | Posted: Mar 7, 2004 4:26 AM ]

Masaaki,

If you happen to ever go to this website, please e-mail me at oh2benfla at aol d0t com. Would love to talk about old times and what you are doing now.

Your DODGER buddy -- Knapper.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.