Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Borisov's 2006 Site?

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
Borisov's 2006 Site?
I noticed there's been nothing new on the Borisov site since New Year's. Is there a 2006 site up yet? Historically, when has the new one usually appeared? I use that site a lot, so it's anxiously awaited. Thanks.
Comments
Re: Borisov
[ Author: Guest: John Brooks | Posted: Jan 26, 2006 9:15 AM ]

- Is there a 2006 site up yet?

Not to my best knowledge.
Re: Borisov's 2006 Site?
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Feb 1, 2006 8:16 AM | YBS Fan ]

I'm getting more people asking this question.

I've e-mailed him, but have gotten no reply. My guess is that he's working hard on getting it ready for the new season and will let us know when it's ready.
[ Author: mvk20! | Posted: Feb 1, 2006 10:46 PM | YG Fan ]

Thanks a lot - please keep us posted! This site, the Borisov site, and Japan Baseball Daily are my everything. I need triple threat!
[ Author: Guest: skinz | Posted: Feb 2, 2006 3:30 AM ]

Amen to that.
[ Author: mvk20! | Posted: Feb 2, 2006 11:11 PM | YG Fan ]

Wow, the site totally changed my punctuation on me. Instead of my everything dash I dash need dash triple threat, it cut out the dashes, threw in a period, and made me sound like I was ready to leap off a tall bridge - it is pretty funny though - they are my everything! I need triple threat!

[By Admin: The dashes only confused me. Sorry.]
Re: Borisov 2006 Site
[ Author: Guest: John Brooks | Posted: Feb 14, 2006 11:04 PM ]

The 2006 site is up now. [Link]
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.