Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Contacting Shigeki Noguchi

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
Contacting Shigeki Noguchi
I'm looking for a way to contact Shigeki Noguchi; I played with him in the Rockies organazation. I've been out of baseball since '97, but I saw one of his baseball cards and was looking for a way to either get an e-mail to him or something.

Also, if any of you have his cards I'd love to get a hold of them or at least see a scan of what they look like.
Comments
Re: Contacting Shigeki Noguchi
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Feb 6, 2003 4:17 PM | YBS Fan ]

Teams don't tend to have e-mail addresses. Some players do have their own sites, I'll check to see if Noguchi is one later.

In the mean-time, I have team contact information in the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions). He's currently playing for the Chunichi Dragons. Self-addressed stamped (Japanese stamps for the return trip) envelopes with a card for signing are good.

RobsJapaneseCards.com is a good place to ask about Japanese baseball cards. I have no affiliation with Rob other than having some good conversations with him on Japanese baseball related mailing lists and this forum. While I have no interest in cards personally, I did buy his "SuperStars" book and was quite satified. I've heard a lot of bad things about EBay and other independent card dealers, but can vouch that Robs' is legitimate.

The YakyuShop is another source of baseball cards and has been around for several seasons. This is run by another person I would trust. When shopping on the Internet, though, don't just take the word of one person on a weblog. Goggle around for more information first.
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Feb 6, 2003 7:03 PM | YBS Fan ]

I found a fan club for Noguchi, but there's no evidence that he has anything directly to do with it. That's about it.

The best bet would be to contact him via snail-mail through the Dragons' front office (see FAQ). If he has an e-mail address, he can give it to you from there personally.

Hope this helps.
[ Author: Sharks410 | Posted: Feb 13, 2003 4:07 PM ]

Hello,

I have a 1997 BBM card of Shigeki Noguchi. You can contact me at scottkaneko-at-yahoo-dot-com.

Thanks,
Scott
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.