Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Where can I find Stats (in English) for Japanese baseball?

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
Where can I find Stats (in English) for Japanese baseball?
Where can I find stats (in English) from the Japanese leagues? I used to go to NPB Official stats website (NPB-BIS) but they do not have the stats in English this year. I also went to the Russian league web site (Link) but it does not seem to have stats either. Anyone know what happened?
Comments
Re: Where can I find Stats (in English) for Japanese Baseball?
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: May 8, 2003 9:16 AM | YBS Fan ]

On the first page of the Ask the Commish forum are these related messages:

Under Open Talk is:

And in the Links forum, there is:

Other than the Borisov (Russian League site) thread, nothing has change to the best of my knowledge.

Please, before asking, look around. There is a lot of information here, and I try to keep it all organized as best I can (like this thread didn't belong in the "News" section where it was posted). If your question is not answered in any of the above threads - each on the first page of their respective forums - then ask the question in a way that at least tells me that you've attempted to look for the information.

About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.