Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Pro Yakyu Live?

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
Pro Yakyu Live?
I cannot access the live archive from the link at the top of the page. When I click on the archive button, "PAGE NOT FOUND" is displayed. Has anyone else had this problem?
Comments
Re: Pro Yakyu Live?
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Apr 4, 2007 6:26 PM | YBS Fan ]

Whoops. Sorry about that. I lost track of what day it was. It's Wednesday already? I'm starting to think that Wednesdays weren't meant to be.

Since you were on the ball about the broadcasts, you get to make the choice for this week's game:
  • Yokohama at Hiroshima
  • Lotte at Orix
  • Softbank at Seibu
  • Nippon Ham at Rakuten (1:00 pm JST)
I'm really sorry about that. I hope I can make it up to you tomorrow with the match up of your choice.
Re: Pro Yakyu Live?
[ Author: Jgribbins | Posted: Apr 4, 2007 7:29 PM | HT Fan ]

No worries! I love the website and all the services you provide! How about Lotte at Orix? I look forward to listening.

Thanks.

Jim
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.