Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

2007 Stats?

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
2007 Stats?
Where can I find stats for all teams and players for this season? (2007)

Thanks!
Comments
Re: 2007 Stats?
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Oct 9, 2007 5:51 AM | YBS Fan ]

There is still one more makeup game to be played today between the BayStars and Swallows. To minimize the work needed, I'm holding off entering all the stats until that game is over.

Please come back tomorrow or Thursday (JST) and I should have them up by then.
[ Author: Deanna | Posted: Oct 9, 2007 11:12 AM | NIP Fan ]

You could try looking at Yahoo! stats or the NPB official site stats? (I have no idea whether there's an implicit "in English" in your request or not.)
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Oct 9, 2007 2:18 PM | YBS Fan ]

You can find some rudimentary Pacific League stats on the respective team pages, as well as each player's page.

I'll do the Central League after the final game ends today.

Thank you for your patience.
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Oct 10, 2007 11:19 AM | YBS Fan ]

As promised, the Central League stats are now available on the respective team pages as well as each player's individual page. Not all fields have been entered yet, and the final data won't be verified until the official stats are published in December.

Expect fielding stats at the end of December as well.
[ Author: Guest: Off Topic | Posted: Oct 10, 2007 10:47 PM ]

Thanks! Sorry to be so anxious and did not realize the season had just ended.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.