Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Motohiro Shima's Stats?

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
Motohiro Shima's Stats?
Just finished loosely looking over the stats from 2007. I noticed that Shima was the catcher for the Eagles this year, but his stats where not uploaded. Thanks.
Comments
Re: Motohiro Shima's Stats?
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Oct 11, 2007 8:32 AM | YBS Fan ]

Oh, good. The error checkers have arrived. One down, one (Lin) to go.

Please, don't hesitate to post errors that you catch. Just two errors seems like too few to me for my first run through.
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Oct 11, 2007 8:40 AM | YBS Fan ]

Hanshin's Lin has also been entered. (Reported off list. Thank you Anonymous.)
[ Author: Guest: John | Posted: Oct 13, 2007 9:39 AM ]

Here is another player in need of an update: Yoshitomo Tani.
More Missing Stats
[ Author: Guest: Michael Eng | Posted: Oct 16, 2007 10:13 PM ]

Batters (Mostly pitchers with all zeros in their batting line)
Koichi Hori (Marines), Junichi Kawahara (Lions), Masato Yoshii (Buffaloes), Masato Yoshii (Marines), Takashi Ishii (Lions), Rui Makino (Golden Eagles), Yasuyuki Kawamoto (Golden Eagles), Tomohiro Kuroki (Marines), Satoru Kanemura (Fighters), Takeshi Tsuji (Hawks), Shigenobu Shima (Carp), Jun Hagiwara (Fighters), Keisaburo Tanoue (Hawks), Kazumi Saitoh (Hawks), Koji Hirashita (Marines), Shinji Taninaka (Golden Eagles), Akira Miyakoshi (Lions), Masaki Hayashi (Carp), Yoshikazu Kura (Carp), Shinsuke Yamada (Carp), Takehito Kanazawa (Fighters), Yoshinori Tateyama (Fighters), Takeshi Itoh (Fighters), Satoshi Tokumoto (Golden Eagles), Ming Chieh Hsu (Lions), Yuichiro Mukae (Buffaloes), Masaru Yoshizaki (Golden Eagles), Hisashi Iwakuma (Golden Eagles), Katsunari Yoshikawa (Buffaloes), Hiroshi Satoh (Golden Eagles), Ryusuke Minami (Marines), Kuniyuki Kimoto (Fighters), Akichika Yamada (Hawks), Koji Ohnuma (Lions), Kazuyuki Hoashi (Lions), Kosuke Katoh (Buffaloes), Masanori Hayashi (Giants), Yuji Hata (BayStars), Domingo Guzman (Golden Eagles), Kazuki Kondoh (Buffaloes), Yasushi Kamiuchi (Hawks), Toshiya Tsuji (Buffaloes), Yoshihide Kanda (Marines), Kazuhiro Takeoka (Hawks), Atsushi Okamoto (Lions), Ryota Katsuki (Buffaloes), Katsuhiko Saka (Tigers), Tatsuo Katoh (Fighters), Tsuyoshi Kawagishi (Golden Eagles), Dan Serafini (Buffaloes), Minoru Yamagishi (Lions), Yoshitaka Hashimoto (Fighters), Kazumasa Kikuchi (Fighters), Atsuhiro Mitsuhara (Buffaloes), Yasuhiro Ichiba (Golden Eagles), Choji Mori (Carp), Yoshiaki Fujioka (Hawks), Michitaka Nishiyama (Hawks), Hironori Matsunaga (Lions), Ayumu Yamamoto (Lions), Shinya Nakayama (Buffaloes), Tomoya Yagi (Fighters), Chon-so Yoh (Fighters), In-Che Lin (Golden Eagles), Eishin Soyogi (Carp), Brian Sweeney (Fighters), Kazunori Yamamoto (Fighters), Takayuki Kishi (Lions), Fumikazu Kimura (Lions), Takuya Hara (Lions), Masahiko Morifuku (Hawks), Yuta Ohmine (Marines), Taiki Nakagoh (Marines), En-Yu Lin (Golden Eagles), Satoshi Komatsu (Buffaloes), Adam Bass (Golden Eagles)

Pitchers
Masato Yoshii (Buffaloes), Masaki Hayashi (Carp), Ming Chieh Hsu (Lions), Masanori Hayashi (Giants), Yuji Hata (BayStars), Choji Mori (Carp), Takayuki Kishi (Lions), En-Yu Lin (Golden Eagles)

Additionally, fielding stats (along with batting and pitching stats, all from NPB-BIS), are available here via Google docs.

Hope this helps.
Michael Eng
Re: More Missing Stats
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Oct 17, 2007 2:24 PM | YBS Fan ]

Thank you very much, Eng-san. I didn't realize NPB-BIS had the fielding data. Now I don't have to wait for the Record Book to be released in December (except for some of the more detailed pitching and batting stats - and to reward NPB for putting the data out there).

I believe that everyone is now updated.

I also see that I need to add Holds to the output this year. I'll try to get to that this evening.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.