Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Schedule for October 8-10

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
Schedule for October 8-10
Hi all,

Could someone tell me the times and locations for any games (I believe they would be playoff games, right?) on October 8th-10th. Anything in the vicinity of Tokyo would be great.

Thanks!
Comments
Re: Schedule for October 8-10
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Oct 4, 2004 10:31 AM | YBS Fan ]

All of the remaining Pacific League playoff games are going to be at Fukuoka Dome, far from the Kanto area (where Tokyo is located).

The Central League is still playing make-up games, which is why I haven't entered them into the schedule yet. Nonetheless, here is the schedule, subject to change depending on the weather:

October 8:
Yokohama vs. Yakult at Jingu (Tokyo)
Giants vs. Hanshin at Koshien (Kansai - near Osaka, far from Tokyo)

October 9:
Giants vs. Hiroshima at Hiroshima (Hiroshima - far from Tokyo)
Yakult vs. Yokohama at Yokohama * (Kanto - 30 minutes south of Tokyo)

October 10:
Chunichi vs. Yakult at Jingu (Tokyo)
Hiroshima vs. Yokohama at Yokohama (Kanto)

* The game at Yokohama on the 9th is a day game. Otherwise, all games are nighters.

Hope this helps.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.