Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Streams and Highlights?

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
Streams and Highlights?
Hi all, I have two questions.
  1. Are there any sites, Japanese or otherwise, where you can watch live streams of games if they are live on BS1 or NHK in Japan? I'll be living in Korea from next week and miss watching the Tigers!
  2. Are there any video sites, other than YouTube, that provide regular video highlights of games?
Cheers!
Comments
Re: Streams and Highlights?
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Aug 31, 2008 10:10 PM | YBS Fan ]

All Internet streams that I'm aware of are listed in the Media Guide forum. Instructions are there for accessing streams that are blocked outside of Japan.

Well, there's jp.YouTube.com.
Re: Streams and Highlights?
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Sep 1, 2008 9:33 AM | YBS Fan ]

Thanks to Patrick at NPB Tracker pointing out Komi-chan's "Shake," there's also AmebaVision for Hanshin (and other) highlights.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.