Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Rick Short

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
Rick Short
Hi there.

I'm wondering if Rick Short played in Japan in 2008. I see he was listed on a roster at the beginning of the year. Did he play the full season? Is he still signed with a Japanese team? Thanks.
Comments
Re: Rick Short
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Oct 16, 2008 10:17 AM | YBS Fan ]

Here are the steps I would recommend for finding this information:
  1. Read the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) regarding team and player data. Please pay special attention to the section on "Concurrent Stats."
  2. Create an account and login. Then view Rick's player page (as instructed in the FAQ).
  3. Finally, if you listen (or read the transcript) to this week's Pro Yakyu This Week, you will get some bonus trivia about Rick.
I know that there is a lot of information on this site, and that it can be difficult to track down exactly what you're looking for. But as has been the case since I first got on the Internet in the 1980s (the browser has since replaced USENET and FTP sites), the first place to look is most often the FAQ. And you'll find everything you're looking for (in this case) there.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.