Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Ricardo Rodriguez Not Injured, Likes Needles

Discussion in the KBO News forum
Ricardo Rodriguez Not Injured, Likes Needles
On 2010-4-2 Matt DeWoskin wrote:
It turns out former KIA pitcher Ricardo Rodriguez was not let go due to injury. He was let go because he was caught doping. The article doesn't state what he was caught with, but it probably wasn't Flintstones chewable vitamins.

[Full Article: http://koreabaseball.blogspot.com/2010/04/ricardo-rodriguez-not-injured-likes.html]
Comments
Re: Ricardo Rodriguez Not Injured, Likes Needles
[ Author: Guest: Kane Mason | Posted: Apr 5, 2010 1:32 PM ]

Matt: I'm new to this site, usually look at Japanball.com, but thought I'd try this address and it actually turned out to be a site. Was it you who wrote about Korean Baseball Organisation material being available in English? Well, I live in Korea, and am more than interested in getting together with whomever and working on something ala the Japanball-produced media guide. Anyone interested, Facebook Me: Kane Mason Korea
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.