Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Pro Yakyuu Spirits 2 FAQ

Discussion in the Video Games forum
Pro Yakyuu Spirits 2 FAQ

Hello, I'm a new and happy customer of Pro Yakyuu Spirits 2. I love it more than any MLB game.

However, since I can't read Japanese I was wondering if there was a FAQ around for this game.

I can stumble my way around the game but I need to know something such as how to:

-sub players
-warm-up bullpen pitchers
-bring in a relief pitcher

Thanks!
Comments
Re: Pro Yakyuu Spirits 2 FAQ
[ Author: Guest: Skinz | Posted: Sep 9, 2005 12:20 AM ]

Well, there is no FAQ to this game because there just WAY too much to get into, but I'll help out since I pretty much got this game down even though I don't speak japanese.

To get to a relief pitcher, when your the pitcher press start and click the second option. This will bring show you the bullpen to the right. Click on which one you want to bring in.

You don't warm-up pitchers like MVP 2005, the pitchers are already warmed up. However, if you are playing pennant mode some pitchers will have less stamina if you used them a game before or if you use him too much. When you bring up the relief pitcher you have three pitches to throw to get your timing right before you face the next batter.

To sub players, when your pitching press start and click on the third option to sub field players. When your batting, press start and click on the second option to pinch hit and the third option the pinch run.

When playing a game and you press start the menu look like this:

1- Back to Game
2-Bullpen (when your pitching), Pinch Hit(when your batting)
3- Fielding Sub (when your pitching), pinch run (when your batting)
4-Box score
5- Pitching Stats
6-Sound
7-Difficulty options'
8-Gameplay option
9-Quit

I'll do a FAQ down the line but I still need to fix my game first.
[ Author: Guest: Metroalex | Posted: Sep 9, 2005 3:15 AM ]

Thank you very much sir!
[ Author: metroalex | Posted: Sep 9, 2005 3:25 AM | CD Fan ]

Wow, thanks again. It's already made a difference since now I can take out my tired pitcher. That and I figured out how to pitch - you know, press once to let go and then again to line it up with that blue circle thing.

Man, i love this game.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.