Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

what do i need..

Discussion in the Video Games forum
what do i need..
for my playstation to play pro yakyu spirits, do i need a adapter or somthing?
Comments
Re: what do i need..
[ Author: jomcclane | Posted: Sep 12, 2005 3:50 AM ]

If you're playing on a North American or European PS2, then you'll need either a mod chip or a slide card.

I use a slide card, and I think this was the site I used: http://www.modchip.com/ps2/

With slide cards, be sure to choose either the North American or European version depending on which PS2 you have. And be sure to choose either the regular-shaped PS2 version or the slimmed-down PS2 version.
[ Author: Guest: ilovekazmatsui | Posted: Sep 12, 2005 7:17 AM ]

do i have to open my ps2 to install the slidecard or modchip?
[ Author: jomcclane | Posted: Sep 12, 2005 8:58 AM ]

You DO NOT have to open your console to make the slide card work. This is the slide card's biggest advantage.

But you do have to remove the front cover attached to the PS2's opening tray. However, this is a minor procedure that does not involve the "innards" of your PS2.

All you need is a very tiny screwdriver. And we're talking about a screwdriver so small that I don't think it will even matter whether its Phillips or flat headed.

As for mod chips, I think you still need to open your console to make these work. Though recently they have developed "solderless" mod chips.

And this is not really the place for this, but I'll say it anyway...Pawapuro 12 is better than Pro Spirits 2.
[ Author: Guest | Posted: Sep 12, 2005 10:44 AM ]

jomcclane, thanks for your help but may i ask where i can find these pawapuro and pro spirits game's
[ Author: jomcclane | Posted: Sep 13, 2005 3:14 AM ]

I got mine from play-asia.com.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.