Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

question about pawapuro difficulty settings

Discussion in the Video Games forum
question about pawapuro difficulty settings
does anybody know what are the purple and blue color difficulty settings in pawapuro 12 ?
Comments
Re: question about pawapuro difficulty settings
[ Author: jomcclane | Posted: Sep 20, 2005 9:36 AM ]

Not sure. So far, I've been OK with NORMAL, HARD, and POWERFUL.

I could well be wrong about this, but I think that the colors to which you refer are even harder than POWERFUL.

That's hard for someone of my ability level to even fathom, but I believe its the case.

Try experimenting in Practice Mode. Go into the one where you continuosly bat and run the bases, no matter how many outs you record. I think you can tweak the difficulty as much as you like while playing this mode.

If you keep adjusting the CPU pitching, you'll probably be able to determine whether those other colors are easier than NORMAL or harder than POWERFUL.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.