Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

for shini, bigman, or jomccl

Discussion in the Video Games forum
for shini, bigman, or jomccl
hey guys here is another question,
on the league on the screen that has stats ie most hits most hrs etc there is a bar that lights up about the 6th month that is right before the all star games and i seen they usually have three people per position and numbers i guess that is votes am i correct is that what it is for and if so how does the voting start and end and what is the criteria also after the season ends i seen a screen that has a gloden glove so i guess that whats that is but there is another one is that the all defense team.
tks
Comments
Re: for shini, bigman, or jomccl
[ Author: BigManZam | Posted: Dec 15, 2005 9:10 AM | CLM Fan ]

Those are allstar votes and the bar indicates who made it and who didn't.

The different awards at the end of the season are MVP, Rookie Of The Year, Sawamura Award, Nihon Series MVP, Best Nine, and Gold Gloves.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.