Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

just got pawapuro 12 ketteiban, please help!

Discussion in the Video Games forum
just got pawapuro 12 ketteiban, please help!
I just received power pro yakyuu 12 ketteiban for a christmas gift, and this is my first of the series. I played a very quick game just now and it seems that I am struggling very early on, i'm currently reading the manual, but all the katakana and characters are just flooding my head and it is very hard to understand, i'm trying to find a translated FAQ or guide to help people like me! I like the interface, but i do not understand what most of the modes are and i have some basic mechanics of the game down such as pitching, but i still need help regarding the hitting aspects of the game and just overall help in general, ANY help would be greatly appreciated for this first timer!
Comments
Re: just got pawapuro 12 ketteiban, please help!
[ Author: jomcclane | Posted: Dec 27, 2005 3:50 AM ]

I'd be happy to email my guides to you.

Give me an email address, or create a profile for this site (with an email address).
Re: just got pawapuro 12 ketteiban, please help!
[ Author: Guest: Linus | Posted: Dec 27, 2005 8:37 AM ]

already sent you an email, hope to hear from ya soon!
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.