Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Its official, I've switched to Baseball Live 2005

Discussion in the Video Games forum
Its official, I've switched to Baseball Live 2005
Pro Yakyuu Spirits 2 is one hell of a game, but its near impossible to update the entire league and play a pennant with the update. So I've opened up the dusted Baseball Live and began updating and creating players and so far I'm impressed of how easy it is to update players. Also, you can edit all the names into english (so no more relying soley on jersey numbers). Also, the Stats are layed out perfect where you can see the stats for both leagues playing Pennant (in Pro Yakyuu you can't do that). Yeah, the graphics and animation or no up to Pro Yakyuu but the gameplay and the editing is by far the best.
Comments
Re: Its official, I
[ Author: Guest: skinz | Posted: Jan 17, 2006 1:42 AM ]

I also edited the speed of some players like Akahoshi because they were way too fast. I play with semi-auto when fielding because sometimes playing in manual is way too fustrating. And I lowered the sharpness of some pitchess like the curveball because they broke too much.
[ Author: Guest | Posted: Jan 17, 2006 2:21 AM ]

Same here,
It's too bad yakyuu didn't think about that ...
On what difficulty levl are you playing ?
[ Author: Guest | Posted: Feb 7, 2006 1:26 AM ]

are they releasing a baseball live 2006 this year?

and if so, any word as to when?
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.