Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

for shini,skinz,jomc or bigmanzam

Discussion in the Video Games forum
for shini,skinz,jomc or bigmanzam
hey whats up guys just wanted to ask i did what jomclane said and got 13 hr and i unlocked the obs but i do not know where to go to get them to put thrm on my pnnent team.
2. i have the print out of the pitcher attributes and offensive ones but what screen is it i look at to see from left to right like it says ie what buttons do i press etc to see it.
3. for jomc i started pennent mode with your guide but on the 3 screen it looks like you are able to swap players for ones you may have had in a bin or something but i d/l a guide like you said but is it possible to trsanulate the other screens or you just did not want to because you said you did noit know what the 2 screens are once you finish selecting the one with the mit cursor off,and stuff like that i can try to transulate but i just wanted to see if it was too hard or if you just did not have time if so i can try to get some transulations also on pawasuq what section do i go to to see all the helful stuff you got i went there but still lost i used transulating program like you did but i did not see anything with pitches offensive stuff etc tks..
Comments
Re: for shini,skinz,jomc or bigmanzam
[ Author: jomcclane | Posted: Jan 27, 2006 6:21 AM ]

kidace,

Sorry for the delay in answering your questions. I just want to go back through some of the game menus to ensure that I give you the correct information.

I'll post more complete answers to your questions a little later. But for now, here's what I can tell you off the top of my head.

You've got to create an Arrange team if you want to add OB players to your team. The Arrange box is the the top box on the far right on the main menu. Its just to the right of the Pennant box. And I don't believe you can add OB players to a Pennant team once you've already started your Pennant. There are more steps involved in doing this, but I can't go through them until I look at the menus again.

To see the individual player attributes of all teams, choose the bottom middle box on the main menu. Now choose the top left box on the next menu. Now enter UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, L1+R1. All of the player attributes should appear. You can scroll through the different teams with the shoulder buttons. To see the OB player attributes, enter the code again. Timing is key when entering the code. If you don't get it at first, keep trying.

You can also see your Pennant team's individual attributes in one of the menu boxes in Pennant mode. But again, I'll have to look at the game again...I can't tell you which box off the top of my head.

On the main pawasuq.com page, go to the middle of the page. On the left, you should see a heading that says, "Pawapro capture." The fourth option down should read, "Pawapro fighting technique." Choose this option and you're there.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.