Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

New Comer

Discussion in the Video Games forum
New Comer
So I didn't even know Japanese Pro Ball video games existed... what a shame.

Anyways, if anyone could give me some info in regards to some games it'd be much appreciated.

Okay, so what Japanese league games are coming out for PS2 in 2006?

Which game is most recommended?

Thanks.
Comments
Re: New Comer
[ Author: BigManZam | Posted: Feb 7, 2006 2:24 AM | CLM Fan ]

Reading a bit before asking questions wouldn't hurt. We have a tight nit group of guys here, and you gotta show some effort in order for us to help with anything. All your answers should be in previous posts, so have a look around.
[ Author: Guest | Posted: Feb 7, 2006 9:55 AM ]

first off, i'd like to let it be known that i did in fact take a look around before posting. i was simply looking for people's opinion's in regards to my post.

thanks for the warm welcome though.
[ Author: Guest: Shinigami | Posted: Feb 7, 2006 12:42 PM ]

what u want to know can basically be found in these two more recent posts in this first page.

http://japanesebaseball.com/forum/thread.jsp?forum=86&thread=19902
http://japanesebaseball.com/forum/thread.jsp?forum=86&thread=19839

if u want more in-depth opinions/reviews on pawapuro 12 or other games, look deeper into this forum, u will get everything u want to know. and if u still have inquiries, u might want to ask in more detail if they haven't been answered yet.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.