Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

for bigmanz

Discussion in the Video Games forum
for bigmanz
hey big tks for info hey just to cut down on new messages i donb't know if you go back and read ones so i don't know if you know if i reply to your help so if you do review then let me know and that way i will not open new threads ok on the online what i was asking was i think it was on 10 it sid that it had on line functionally to d/l new stats etc so i thought all of them had it because when you first boot up game it says dnas is trademarked so i thought all of the games had online as well as hdd support i think in japanese they call the online bb which is the broadband.
2. also do you know about the sceond part of my first question that when i am looking at free agents they willstart talking to you and have stuff bin their speech screen i cannot make the japanese symbols so exp is they may ask for 1 year, starting lineup always etc and in my offering i have the same symbols i have offered one free agent the same symbols and two more and another team beat me out and another time i did not offer him any and he turned angry so what i was asking is should i offer them the same symbols and more or does it have to do with team doing great location if player likes manager players etc.
3. when i train players etc pitchers they have the o and a bar that risers where can i go to find out what it means and what i am changing on the right hand side bar will pawasuq have stuff like that tks for help..kid
Comments
Re: for bigmanz
[ Author: Guest: Shini | Posted: Mar 24, 2006 7:04 AM ]

for FA part, those players are just looking/wanting those requirements. For deciding to give them those gurantees or not depends on how much u need that player. And even if u meet all his requirements, he might still go to other teams that he prefers more (there's like 4 choices that u cant offer them: to play in a tokyo team, to play in an osaka team, to play for a winner, and to challenge himself)

And remember u can only have 3 players that u gurantee them contract of n years. And some of the offers to them could be to be a starter, and certain position...etc so if the player's some old guy u know will start to drop soon, then it's better not to offer them big contract guranteeing them they will start and such.
Re: for bigmanz
[ Author: Guest: Shini | Posted: May 5, 2006 10:41 PM ]

I brought this post back up coz I think it's better not to have unrelated stuffs in the pawapuro 13 news thread, it makes others harder to look it.

1. There's no fine play button in pawapuro 12, it's a new feature added in 13. To do fine plays in 12, u just have to dive for the ball or jump...etc to make a nice catch.

2. The lead depends on speed i think. But u can also increase ur lead by tapping square + (direction) twice. but it's very prone against pick off moves, and u're more likely to get picked off that way. Pressing triangle/square + direction before hand is like an auto auto base steal, the player will start running when the pitcher throws the ball, but it's also a little prone to pick offs. But it's more safe than the double lead, and if u react quick enuff, u can tag back at the base usually.

3. Giants are currently occupying the first place spot in the Central League right now. I dunno if there's anyone with the break get-two attribute, sorry, couldn't help there. The pitcher's injury could be very small that it only requires some rest and not necessarily have to sit out of ball games as of bigger injuries.

4. It's not press together, it's repeatly tapping them one at a time.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.