Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

PawaMajor translation?

Discussion in the Video Games forum
PawaMajor translation?
So my copy of PawaMajor came in, and I can sorta figure out some of the screens. I've figured out where some of the option screens are, the exhibition mode, and the training mode. But that's about it. No idea what most of the option settings are or anything.

Anyone have plans for a translation guide?
Comments
Re: PawaMajor translation?
[ Author: Guest | Posted: May 13, 2006 2:50 AM ]

Can BigManZam please do a translation like you did for PYS3? Thanks in advance!!!

Cheers,

Al
[ Author: BigManZam | Posted: May 13, 2006 6:43 AM | CLM Fan ]

I don't know if I'm too motivated to do a translation of this game. It takes so much time and I'm not even a big fan of the game.
[ Author: Guest: Trunks | Posted: May 15, 2006 10:38 AM ]

I would be satisfied with a basic translation guide for things like general game options and the "major" gameplay selections in certain modes (such as the practices you can assign players to in GM mode, or the basic options in My Life mode).
[ Author: jomcclane | Posted: May 16, 2006 5:15 AM ]

Trunks,

I'm considering converting my Pawapuro 12 translation guides to PawaMajor guides.

I'm also thinking about putting the individual player attributes (if you press "Triangle" when a player's name is highlighted, you'll see this stuff) into an Excel spreadsheet-type format.

Although I'm not sure how much assistance I'll be able to provide in My Life mode. I believe your Japanese must be pretty good to competently play it.
[ Author: Guest: Shini | Posted: May 16, 2006 5:37 AM ]

There's no mylife mode in pawamajor.
[ Author: jomcclane | Posted: May 16, 2006 7:59 AM ]

Oops...don't I feel silly.

And thank you, Shinigami for giving me the gist of those 4 items in Mode Introduction on the updated PawaMajor website. I appreciated your prompt reply.
[ Author: Guest | Posted: May 16, 2006 10:16 PM ]

That would be most appreciated if you could do that, thanks!
[ Author: jomcclane | Posted: May 17, 2006 1:04 AM ]

I'm on it.

But I won't give timetables.

I think I'll do it in installments (Main Menu, Exhibition, etc.)
[ Author: Guest: Trunks | Posted: May 22, 2006 4:01 AM ]

Hey, I know you said no timetables, but any updates on your progress so far? Thanks again!
[ Author: jomcclane | Posted: May 22, 2006 4:26 AM ]

Sorry for the delay. I've no excuses other than procrastination/laziness.

I'll post Main Menu, Exhibition Game, and Homerun Derby guides either LATE tonight or EARLY tomorrow morning. Promise.

...and a Season/Pennant guide will follow shortly thereafter.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.