Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

PYS3 Questions

Discussion in the Video Games forum
PYS3 Questions
Thanks in advance for the help. I just have a couple of questions. How can I make my players happy again? I am using th Ham Fighters and Shinjo has been Purple (with frown) for a couple of days (but he still went 3 for 4 in the last game). Second what do the red push pins mean on a players name when looking at the lineup? And last but not least how do I throw to my cut off man? Thanks agian for the help.

Scott
Comments
Re: PYS3 Questions
[ Author: BigManZam | Posted: Jun 9, 2006 12:00 AM | CLM Fan ]

Some players just don't regain their condition as well as others. I dunno if Shinjo has it, but there are attributes for players to come right out of the gate with great condition and some who have their best condition during the summer. Shinjo's stats are good enough to keep him starting no matter what. You only really worry about bad condition with lesser players. I also try to keep lefty/righty in mind, too.

Red push pins are activated when you press a button to change the display to energy level. Those numbers next to the pins represent just how tired those players are. The higher the number, the more tired. Don't let it get up too high, or else I believe the chances for a big injury increases.

Press R1 to throw to the cut off. Also hold Square+Triangle to throw the ball into the left field stands at the end of an inning. Circle+Triangle to throw to right field.

[ Author: BigManZam | Posted: Jun 9, 2006 1:27 AM | CLM Fan ]

Just realized that I mixed up the thing with the pins. The pins mean that the player is a foreigner. The fatigue thing I was talking about is activated when you press Square on the batting order screen before a game.
[ Author: Guest: Black | Posted: Jun 10, 2006 2:16 AM ]

In the MVP mode can you play as your created guy?
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.