Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

for shini ,bigman ,and skinz

Discussion in the Video Games forum
for shini ,bigman ,and skinz
hey whats up guys hope you and family are great as always i am on road tr driver so just dropping a few questions hopefully you can ans here they are will try not to ask too long since i know you are all busy.
1.when i go to foreign scouts screen do you know what the buttons are ie.. i press first button am i asking for pitcher batter right handed left handed etc.
2. i play with giants at moment in pennane that is all i play bigman said they are in first and good like my yankees but in game they all have suck stats all position players have e,f,g on stats so i wanted to know i only have one good sec baseman and he got hurt i seen that when he has x he moves slower his range side to side was slower his throw had no zip etc but i wanted to know if i put a say 1st baseman or third is there panelities ie...will he make more errors not get to spots or turn double plays good, or if i put an inf in outfield will he drop fly balls not get to spots fast or screw up cut off throws that will make game more relastic.
3. also in your estimation how long before i see a foreign player scout it has been some weeks since i sent a scout on jet but he has not reported back also what does it take to get shinjo man those guys will not give him up he must own half the city i offered an 18th year old, a 21 year old an ace pitcher numeroues young players but i could not get him.
4. also how do i offer draft picks for players from other teams or is that not possible and finally.
Comments
Re: for shini ,bigman ,and skinz
[ Author: Guest | Posted: Jul 1, 2006 1:50 AM ]

I don't know about the questions 1 and 3.

you are playing pawapuro 12,right?

Concerning question 2, the Giants were awful last year so the stats represent that. There are some great fielders on the Giants like Right fielder Takahashi and Second baseman Nishi. The problem with the Giants last year is the problem the Yankees have:

To many power hitters with little contact hitters, a old team, and a really bad bullpen. Look at your Giants lineup and you'll see that no one have a rating over D for contact.

About switching position, it does hurt you in the long run. Why would you put a 1st baseman play 2nd base?

Your second baseman is injured so put him down to the farm team to recover and use a backup infielder. If you don't have a player that playes 2nd base, but in a backup shortstop to play that position.

If I was you, I would put in Suzuki #68 to play 2nd until Nishi comes back. You don't need a perfect 2nd baseman with power or really a bat (you have the 2 corners in the outfield and infield for power), just some good range that could fill in. Suzuki could play 2nd and he have great speed for range.
[ Author: Guest: shini | Posted: Jul 1, 2006 4:54 AM ]

1. yes
2. answered
3. during season it takes from 2 weeks to over a month for scouts to find one suketto.
when u offer players to others for trade, look at what they have excess in and what they're lacking. and if the 18 yr old and 21 yr old pitcher are just bad useless players with little potential, there's no reason for them to trade their prince to u. make sure the deals are realistic. (well, i cant say much about matsunaka thing in this game...>_>)
4. u cant trade picks.
[ Author: BigManZam | Posted: Jul 1, 2006 10:25 AM | CLM Fan ]

Injuries are the best part of Pennant, because that means you have to become a manager. I'm playing Pawapuro 11 with the Daiei Hawks right now. Kawasaki was injured sliding head first on a triple and Matsunaka injured himself sliding head first into first base. That forced my lineup to go from...

1. Kawasaki(SS)
2. Shibahara(CF)
3. Iguchi(2B)
4. Matsunaka(1B)
5. Johjima(C)
6. Valdez(LF)
7. Zuleta(DH)
8. Miyaji(RF)
9. Torigoe(3B)

To...

1. Iguchi(2B)
2. Shibahara(CF)
3. Valdez(LF)
4. Matsunaka(1B)
5. Johjima(C)
6. Zuleta(DH)
7. Miyaji(RF)
8. Honma(3B)
9. Torigoe(SS)

And now...

1. Shibahara(CF)
2. Honma(3B)
3. Iguchi(2B)
4. Johjima(C)
5. Valdez(DH)
6. Zuleta(1B)
7. Miyaji(RF)
8. Torigoe(SS)
9. Arakane(LF)
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.