Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

The one feature I've been dying to see in a baseball/yakyu video game:

Discussion in the Video Games forum
The one feature I've been dying to see in a baseball/yakyu video game:
CUSTOMIZED STADIUMS!

If it was in PawaPuro or ANY video game, I'd immediately buy it. Maybe allow 2 or 3 custom stadiums instead of the generic Shikoku, Shimin, Chiho, Sanyo etc stadiums. It would allow you to insert other stadiums in existence, or just play with the idea of having 120m foul lines with 1m fences or whatnot.

Or possibly if that's too much like just creating a custom player with no work, then have like a "Stadium Success Mode." Where you can buy parts or features of a stadium as you gather points.

Just a spiel I've had forever about baseball video games (are there any games with this feature?)
Comments
Re: The one feature I
[ Author: jomcclane | Posted: Jul 3, 2006 4:31 PM ]

The old Earl Weaver Baseball 2 for the PC had a stadium builder. The graphics weren't very impressive, but you could build some wild ballparks - super short porches, crazy high walls, etc.

Also, Pawapuro 12 and PawaMajor each have one stadium with extra short fences. Balls that would otherwise be flyouts become homeruns all the time in these parks.
Re: The one feature I
[ Author: Guest: shini | Posted: Jul 3, 2006 7:48 PM ]

the one from pawapuro 12 came from success mode: pro test scenario

u get to play in that stadium if u wish XD
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.