Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Arcade Style Settings for Pawapuro 13?

Discussion in the Video Games forum
Arcade Style Settings for Pawapuro 13?
Hey all.

After surveying the board here, I noticed that quite a few of you post various settings that can be changed to make the game more accurate and/or challenging to play. That being said, I have not seen any settings to make the game easier to play for newbies, or any to make the game more arcade like instead of a simulation.

That being said, I haven't actually played the games yet, they are still coming so it might be arcadey to begin with. If so disregard this message.

Thanks peeps!
Comments
Re: Arcade Style Settings for Pawapuro 13?
[ Author: Guest: Shinigami | Posted: Jul 24, 2006 12:37 AM ]

what do u mean by arcadey??

dun have pawapuro 13 yet...(or well, have it, but i cant play it until 2 days later...end of vacation...start of work...>__<), so i cant tell what settings are the best

and actually, compared to PYS, there aint really as much options to change in pawapuro...

for newbie...i can say u should start out by getting a feel of how the batting/timing works by setting batting to lockon. pitching batting CPU to normal...etc

and go into practice mode to get the feel of fielding and such...
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.