Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Pawapuro Extra homeground

Discussion in the Video Games forum
Pawapuro Extra homeground
At the stadium selection screen on Pawapuro Portable, I have the option of selecting any of the 12 NPB homestadiums, plus one that says "Extra Homeground" under it in English (the others say "Tigers homeground" for Koshien, for example). I can't read all of the characters, but there are four. The last two are stadium. The first one 地 has the reading of chi or ji.  The second one might be 庁, reading chou. It's natural grass, 91.5m to left and right, 115.8m to center. Any idea which stadium this is?
Comments
Re: Pawapuro Extra homeground
[ Author: Shinigami | Posted: Oct 3, 2006 2:50 PM | FSH Fan ]

is it 地方球場?

if it is, then it's local stadium/grounds the teams play around for a few games in during the season.
Re: Pawapuro Extra homeground
[ Author: mvk20! | Posted: Oct 3, 2006 11:29 PM | YG Fan ]

Does it represent a particular stadium in real life? Or are you just saying that the teams play a few games in that stadium in Pawapuro's season mode?
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.