Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Translating

Discussion in the Video Games forum
Translating
What would be the best way to go about translating the Modes and Options? Using KANJI guides or is there a better way other than learning Japanese.
Comments
Re: Translating
[ Author: BigManZam | Posted: Feb 3, 2007 8:01 AM | CLM Fan ]

Ask one of us and we'll either link you or translate for ourselves. You'll get it really fast if you can provide a screenshot, too. Providing a screenshot is the difference between getting an immediate response and a week long response. In other words...

HOLLA AT US!
Re: Translating
[ Author: Guest: PGOODY | Posted: Feb 3, 2007 11:37 PM ]

Cool thx BigZam, I can pretty much figure out most stuff from common sense and the fact that I've played video game baseball for more than 10 years now. However I feel like I could be missing some key features not knowing exaclty what is what sometimes. I'll try and get some pictures up. Thanks again.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.