Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Pro Yakyu Live! July2, 2005 - Hanshin vs. Yokohama

Discussion in the NPB News forum
Pro Yakyu Live! July2, 2005 - Hanshin vs. Yokohama
It's on to the Central League this week with the Hanshin Tigers coming here to Yokohama to play the BayStars on Saturday afternoon at 1:30 pm JST (check link for time and day in your time zone). If that game is rained out, I'll cover the Hiroshima vs. Giants game at Tokyo Dome at 6:00 pm JST Saturday evening.

Central League coverage on Pro Yakyu Live this season has seen only one Hanshin game (and one Yakult game - but Yakult isn't available to me). Chunichi and Yomiuri have both had two broadcasts, Hiroshima three, and Yokohama four. (Really, I'm not playing favorites.)

I'm still looking for a volunteer to broadcast the All Star games later this month. It'd be nice to have a co-host/commentator live via Skype as well. Want to try your hand at broadcasting?
Comments
Re: Pro Yakyu Live! July2, 2005 - Hanshin vs. Yokohama
[ Author: Guest: zman | Posted: Jul 1, 2005 11:58 PM ]

I may be able to help you out with the broadcasts. Let me know your e-mail address and I will contact you.
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Jul 2, 2005 12:15 AM | YBS Fan ]

Have a listen to some of the games. I mention how to contact me in them. Hope we can get something going.
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Jul 2, 2005 9:20 PM | YBS Fan ]

It was an increadible game today. 11 innings and just a bit over five hours after the start of play, the Tigers took the game 5-4.

Listen in to part 1 (27MB) and part 2 37MB) for the full game. You Hanshin fans won't be disappointed.
[ Author: Guest: zman | Posted: Jul 3, 2005 12:26 AM ]

Listening now, thanks.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.