Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Wanted: Pro Yakyu

Discussion in the Open Talk forum
Wanted: Pro Yakyu "Stuff"
On my first trip to Japan a couple of years ago, I made the mistake of getting into Pro Yakyu. I picked up a few Ichiro items, since he was in the process of coming to America at the time. However, over the past few years I have learned much more about the Japanese teams and players, and wish I had bought much more stuff back then. I get my occasional "fix" through eBay or a couple of online retailers, but I'm finding that it isn't enough.

Basically, I am looking for a "trading partner" in Japan, who would be willing to find me Japanese baseball items in exchange for MLB cards, etc. Heck, I would even be willing to trade other American goods/foodstuffs (especially anything from Hawaii, since that's where I am).

Sorry if my post annoys anyone. It's just a little frustrating being a new Yakyu fan, and not being able to order anything off the Japanese teams' websites!

Thanks!
Chris
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.