Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Fukuura Song?

Discussion in the Open Talk forum
Fukuura Song?
I love that song when Chiba Marines' star Fukuura comes to bat. Anyone knows the title of it?
Comments
Re: Fukuura Song?
[ Author: MHtrStevie | Posted: Jun 29, 2005 9:11 PM | CLM Fan ]

Did you hear this song on one of Westbay-san's streaming game files, or are you watching games live in Japan? I'm curious where you heard it as I'd like to take a crack at IDing the song, but I'm not in Japan and can't see the live games. I'd only be able to hear it in one of the Marines' home games in the live archives.

Thanks! Hope I can help.

- Stevie
Re: Fukuura Song?
[ Author: MHtrStevie | Posted: Jun 30, 2005 11:36 PM | CLM Fan ]

Thanks to inspiration from holygoat on my music topic, I actually checked the Marines' website and they have a section listing player theme songs. According to the site, Fukuura's theme is a song called "Princess Princess" by a group called Echiura.

Hope this helps.

- Stevie
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.