Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

MLB, NPB Baseball Uniforms

Discussion in the Open Talk forum
MLB, NPB Baseball Uniforms
I have noticed that most professional baseball (MLB, NPB) uniforms are very bland, and are simular. So, the question is, if you could bring back one throwback uniform, which one would it be?

(I'm partial to the '80s green Hawks uniforms myself.)
Comments
Re: MLB, NPB Baseball Uniforms
[ Author: seiyu | Posted: Aug 10, 2002 1:58 AM ]

Kintetsu Buffaloes.
Designed by the eccentric artist Taro Okamoto.
Re: MLB, NPB Baseball Uniforms
[ Author: Guest: JIM PERRY | Posted: Sep 12, 2002 6:47 AM ]

I would love to buy uniform of a Jaanese baseball team. How can I get one? I am a very large person. I need a XXX-Large size in U.S. sizes. I watched in Japan the Yakult Swallows. I love their uniforms from 1994.

I have no e-mail address. Could I write the teams for hats and uniforms? My address is [snipped].

[Edited by: westbaystars on Sep 12, 2002 9:23 AM JST. For privacy and security reasons, it's not advisable to write your address to a weblog.]
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.