Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

NPB at baseball-reference.com

Discussion in the Open Talk forum
NPB at baseball-reference.com
The great site baseball-reference.com has added a new section which allows posting of biographical information about players. I've added a section for NPB [link] and entered bios of Tuffy Rhodes, Bobby Rose, Eiji Sawamura, and Leon Lee. There are plenty of NPB greats to be covered, and I'm sure some folks here may be interested in contributing. I've put together a brief list of some NPB stars on the main site for people to begin with.
Comments
Re: NPB at baseball-reference.com
[ Author: Guest: John Brooks | Posted: Apr 4, 2006 2:16 AM ]

Hopefully, the pages will be continued to be worked on, as so far many users have helped compile numerous entries into the BR Bullpen. I've found myself entering information for Ichiro Suzuki, Hideo Nomo, Akira Etoh, Karim Garcia, Hideki Irabu, and more.

Like I said before and mentioned in this topic here, hopefully we can keep expanding on this work, as we have got a excellent group of users working on this.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.