Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

WBC Tickets - Tokyo Dome

Discussion in the Open Talk forum
WBC Tickets - Tokyo Dome
Hello,

I will be in Tokyo during the regional play, March 3-5th. I have searched endlessly for information on how to buy ticket ahead of time, preferably online, but can't find any information. Does anyone know how to get tickets?
Comments
Re: WBC Tickets - Tokyo Dome
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Jan 21, 2006 6:42 PM | YBS Fan ]

Please have a look at this thread.

Currently, all online ticket outlets for the Asian part are only in Japanese.
[ Author: Guest: J. Joe | Posted: Feb 12, 2006 4:06 PM ]

As of this writing, still no info on tickets for the Tokyo games is available on the MLB website for the WBC. What7s the deal here? Why isn't this info available yet to the non-Japanese speaking fans? It seems there has been no delay getting the system in place for the series in the Spanish-speaking countries, and only Japan is a problem.

Waiting... waiting... waiting....
[ Author: Guest: John Brooks | Posted: Feb 25, 2006 11:22 AM ]

Here's a good link for ticket information on the WBC, it's easily the best website I've seen yet. [World Baseball Classic Asia Round Official Site - in English]
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.