Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Hudson/Future Bee Power League Cards

Discussion in the Open Talk forum
Hudson/Future Bee Power League Cards
I recently aquired some 200 Hudson/Future Bee Power League cards. Not knowing much about them I was hoping that someone could enlighten me a little on them. Also does anyone know where I might find some pricing information about these? Thx

Omnimutant
SCS Forum Admin
SportsCardSheriff.com
Comments
Re: Hudson/Future Bee Power League Cards
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Feb 13, 2003 9:29 PM | YBS Fan ]

The English speaking Japanese baseball card expert is Fitts-san at RobsJapaneseCards.com. If he doesn't reply below, maybe you can contact him directly through there.
[ Author: Kiyoshi | Posted: Feb 14, 2003 1:44 AM | HAN Fan ]

Fitts-san is a good reference. Beware of some dealers who give you their "asking" price rather than the current market value. The actual USA value of Japanese cards are difficult to access since the statistics are not compiled from a large enough statistical base. One self-proclaimed Japanese price guide, in its initial edition a few years ago, relied on stats from only three people.
[ Author: Guest: omnimutant | Posted: Feb 17, 2003 3:00 PM ]

Thanks a lot guys, I'll look him up.

Also I'd like to invite you all to check out SCS. By no means is it a replcement for japanesebaseball.com, we have nothing like that there, but we do a lot of sports card trading, and sports talk 'n stuff, and it is free to sign up, and we don't spam or sell info ....

Any way, thanks again.

I have already told a few members about your site, this is really cool.
[ Author: Guest: omnimutant | Posted: Feb 20, 2003 1:23 PM ]

Thanks guy's, your information helped me a lot. I was able to get what I was looking for.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.