Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Older Dragons Jersey?

Discussion in the Open Talk forum
Older Dragons Jersey?
Hi,

I'm new to the forum and I'm hoping someone can help. I've been looking to purchase a used or new older Chunichi Dragons jersey that is written in "Dodgers" style lettering.

If anyone knows of any store or person who might have one in very good condition, I'd be interested in contacting them to purchase it.

I've looked at many websites including YakyuShop and ebay. Nothing there.

Regards,
Kiddoh
bjw at kiddoh d0t com
Nagoya
Comments
Re: Older Dragons Jersey?
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Apr 7, 2007 9:51 AM | YBS Fan ]

You're in the right place. If they're going to be anywhere, they'll be at the souvenir shop at Nagoya Dome. While I've never been there, the one BayStars shop has Taiyo Whales jerseys, and at Chiba Marine Stadium they have Lotte Orions and other old jerseys, so logic follows that they'd do the same in Nagoya.

I can understand failing to find it on-line, as many of the teams don't yet understand how to use the Internet. But if you've got physical access to the source of all that is Dragons, that'd be the first place to look.

Gambatte.
[ Author: hillsy | Posted: Apr 8, 2007 2:26 PM | CD Fan ]

I've actually found Yahoo Japan Auctions [search for "Chunichi Dragons"] to be a good source for Pro Yakyu goods if you know the search terminology. There are services like Rinkya and Celga that will place bids for a fee.
[ Author: Guest: Kiddoh | Posted: Apr 8, 2007 7:59 PM ]

Thank you for the responses to my post. I'll take a look at the gift shop and at the Yahoo site.

Much appreciated,
Kiddoh
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.