Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

The 2000 MLB/Japanese All-Star Series

Discussion in the Open Talk forum
The 2000 MLB/Japanese All-Star Series
Hello,

Let me first apologize if I'm asking a dumb question here, I couldn't find the answers elsewhere in the forums here. This is really an incredible site, and am anxious to learn more about Japanese baseball!

I'm an avid fan and collector of Omar Vizquel, former Indians shortstop now with the SF Giants. He played in the 2000 All-Star Series in Japan. I'm very interested in finding ticket stubs from those games, along with programs or any other memorabilia. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you very much!

Jonathan
Comments
Re: The 2000 MLB/Japanese All-Star Series
[ Author: torakichi | Posted: Dec 4, 2004 11:52 AM | HT Fan ]

Yahoo! Auctions (the biggest internet-based auction site in Japan) has this "guidebook", this phone card and this mobile phone strap (all pages are in Japanese, but there are pictures).
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.