Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Thanks for the Players by Nationality

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
Thanks for the Players by Nationality
Mr. Westbay,

Thanks listing country of birth as one of the option of search.

FYI, Crespo is Puerto Rican, Mike Johnson is Canadian, and Whitfield is from the USA.

I do have another question. The player list you've got, is that the entire list of every player who ever appeared in the NPB, or does it lack a few?
Comments
My Pleasure
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: May 27, 2005 12:02 AM | YBS Fan ]

No problem, it was a great idea. One I should have done long ago.

I've made the updates mentioned, but does that mean that you were unable to change them? I thought I had it setup so that you could make changes as well.

As for the completness, no, I'm missing a lot of players. Pretty much everyone who played before 1995. I've also entered all managers since 1950. And a number of players by request. I still have a long way to go, I'm afraid.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.