Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Farm League Stats?

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
Farm League Stats?
Can anyone help me please? The official NPB site has been revamped. With my limited Japanese I used to be able to get around it and find the Western League stats for the current season. I can't find them anymore. If anyone can help me to get on the right path, I would be grateful.
Comments
Re: Farm League Stats?
[ Author: Jingu Bleacher Bum | Posted: Sep 13, 2005 4:59 PM | YAK Fan ]

Sorry for the late reply, I just found this thread through a search of my own. I'll try and make the instructions as easy as possible for non-Japanese readers.
  1. Load up the official NPB site given in the link above.

2. Towards the bottom of the page, there will be a small banner for the Japanese National Team, with "Japan" written in red letters, and the Japanese National flag above the letters "PAN". Two links directly above that will be the "Farm Statistics" page, and if you place your cursor over the link, your status bar should read "http://bis.npb.or.jp/2005/stats/fstats_index.html". Click here to open up the Farm League page.
    (*Note: the link is only for the 2005 season, and will probably change for 2006 and beyond.)

3. On the left hand side under the black colored bar are the links for Game Results, Standings, and Team/Individual Stats, in that order vertically, from top to bottom.

4. Below the standings tables are the links and data for the top 5 individual leaders in the batting average and pitching ERA categories for each league, with the Eastern League stats links in the light purple colored bar, and the Western League stats links in the light blue colored bar.
Hope this helps a little.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.