Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

August in Nagoya and Tokyo

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
August in Nagoya and Tokyo
I'll be in Nagoya from August 3rd to 5th, and in Tokyo from August 6th through 9th. I've checked the schedule and it seems I have two options:
  1. Chunichi Dragons vs. Yakult Swallows at Nagoya Stadium
  2. Yakult Swallows vs. Yomiuri Giants at Jingu Stadium
Option 2, of course, is much more appealing as I want to see the Giants. But I'm afraid it will be full. So should I just watch option 1 instead?

Advice needed! Thanks!
Comments
Re: August in Nagoya and Tokyo
[ Author: Yakulto | Posted: Jul 30, 2005 10:45 PM | TYS Fan ]

You should have no trouble going to the Yakult vs. Yomiuri games. Just get there early to ensure getting a good seat. More information can be found in this thread.
[ Author: Guest: Richard Lee | Posted: Aug 1, 2005 8:08 PM ]

Thanks a lot.

I would also like to know when are the box offices usually open?
[ Author: Yakulto | Posted: Aug 2, 2005 6:19 AM | TYS Fan ]

- I would also like to know when are the box offices usually open?Not sure exactly. I think at around 4:00/4:30pm for a 6:00pm game.

If you get there by 4:30pm you should have no trouble whatsoever.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.