Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Hunt for Logo's Galleries...

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
Hunt for Logo's Galleries...
Hello!! I'm looking for a little help...

I want some Japanese baseball team's logos. Do you know links...?

Thank you !!
Comments
Re: Hunt for Logo's Galleries...
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Oct 15, 2002 10:11 PM | YBS Fan ]

Have you tried the offical Nippon Professional Baseball site? It's in Japanese only, but you can see a logo for each team there. Click on each team for their official site, which should have more.

I'm not sure where to find more historical team logos.

If you plan on using any logo in anything that you are selling or for endorsements, please be aware of applicable interntional copyright laws. It would be good to contact the Commissioner's Office for licensing such usage.
Re: Hunt for Logo's Galleries...
[ Author: Guest: asij 81 | Posted: Oct 24, 2002 5:39 PM ]

Logos of Japanese Baseball Clubs
[ Author: Guest: The Swiss Giant Fan | Posted: Oct 27, 2002 9:49 AM ]

Dear sirs and Japanese baseball fans:

I'm a huge baseball fan and I used to draw baseball logos for thesle.com [bandwidth limit exceeded error when checked]. There the logos are free to download.

Well, I surveyed the sites of the baseball clubs in Japan... but they are small or with some inaccurate colors.

Is there some fan with a golden heart that can send me scanned logos with good resolution to my e-mail: super_giant at yahoo.com?

Thank you alots!!! And GO YOMIURI GIANTS and SF GIANTS!!! :o)

Swiss
I also need baseball logos
[ Author: Guest: The Swiss Giant Fan | Posted: Oct 27, 2002 9:52 AM ]

There in NPB the logos are too small or with inaccurate colors. I also need those logos, but bigger and with good resolution. My e-mail is super_giant at yahoo.com.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.